One Family Under God
Who We Are
Testimony Africa is a non-profit, non-government organization working with the marginalized section of the society, especially rural women, vulnerable children, people with disabilities (PWDs) and civil war displaced communities
We focus on socioeconomic empowerment through capacity building for sustainable livelihood, increased agricultural production for household, access to education, emergency relief, healthcare, and clean water through collaboration with local non-governmental and governmental partners in Africa, as well as the local communities involved in the projects.
Testimony emphasizes on understanding the root cause of vulnerability in Africa for the implementation of sustainable programs that have real impact in communities that are culturally-appropriate in design, while utilizing interdisciplinary long and short term volunteer teams which seek to support on-ground efforts of Testimony Africa projects and its partners through an in-depth planning, development and evaluation to ensure outcomes are achieved.
our core strategic program focus areas in achieving our mission
- Livelihoods and food security
- Hands on life skills education and trainings
- Genderr equality, early child development and educational support
- Water, sanitaion and physical infrastructures
- Children, youth and civil war victims
- Health, HIV & AIDS education
- Disaster Risk reduction and climate change
- Structural violence
To work for the development and empowerment of socioeconomically disadvantaged vulnerable community women and a solution to poverty-linked issues.
TESTIMONY Africa envisions a poverty-free, empowered and democratic women and child society; guided by the values of equity, accountability, inclusion and respect.
Our values and guiding principles in all our interventions and dealings
- Commitment to community service delivery
- Equity and Fairness
- Peace and Tolerance
- Participation and inclusion
- Transparency and Accountability
- Sharing and Openness